[comp.sys.apple2] GS+ subscription info

lucifer@world.std.com (Kevin S Green) (06/04/91)

In article <1991Jun2.214629.13263@clark.edu> geniusman@pro-hindugods.cts.com (Chris Moylan) writes:

Chris,

I've been getting GS+ for nearly a year and like it so far...
although I anxiously await internal modem support in the
Transfusion NDA (yes Diz I know it will happen in next issue
but I am antsy)

Anyway, to answer your question...
Prices: 1 year (mag + disk..the best way to go) is $36
        1 year (mag only) is $15
        1/2 year subscriptions and samples available too
         (but why bother...go for the gusto)
Payment by check, money order or MasterCard/Visa

Relevant info: Your name, phone#, address, city, state, zip
(Credit card #, expiration date, and signature if paying by
credit)

Make checks payable to EGO Systems

Send it all to:
GS+ Subscription Services
c/o EGO Systems
P.O. Box 15366
Chattanooga, TN 37415-0366 (don't ya love pre-sort zip #s)

or you can phone in your order Mon-Fri 9a-6p EST
at 615-870-4960

You can also get first class delivery for $1.50 per issue more
(or same amount more for Canada/Mexico delivery, $5 more for
Air Mail to other nations)

TN residents add 7.25% sales tax

(Don't ask me to type all that again please)
--
Kevin S. Green / lucifer@world.std.com / {xylogics;uunet}!world!lucifer