[comp.sys.apple2] NEC

lucifer@world.std.com (Kevin S Green) (06/08/91)

In my continuing quest to gather information regarding
monitor options...

In case anyone cares, NEC has just installed a new touchtone
information network online where you can get support. The
unique thing it...the documents you order (via document numbers
touchtoned in) are sent to you at A FAX MACHINE!

Just touchtone in your fax number and you get up to five
documents posthaste. I got all the pinouts/tech specs for the
NEC Multisync 3D monitor today. God I love technology!
--
Kevin S. Green / lucifer@world.std.com / {xylogics;uunet}!world!lucifer

tsouth@techbook.com (Todd South) (06/10/91)

In article <1991Jun8.004718.27405@world.std.com> lucifer@world.std.com (Kevin S Green) writes:

>In case anyone cares, NEC has just installed a new touchtone
>information network online where you can get support. The
>unique thing it...the documents you order (via document numbers
>touchtoned in) are sent to you at A FAX MACHINE!
>
>Just touchtone in your fax number and you get up to five
>documents posthaste. I got all the pinouts/tech specs for the
>NEC Multisync 3D monitor today. God I love technology!
>--
>Kevin S. Green / lucifer@world.std.com / {xylogics;uunet}!world!lucifer

Phone numbers, man!!!  Post the phone numbers!

Todd South

tsouth@techbook.COM  ...!{tektronix!nosun,uunet}techbook!tsouth
Public Access UNIX at (503) 644-8135 (1200/2400) Voice: +1 503 646-8257
Public Access User --- Not affiliated with TECHbooks

lucifer@world.std.com (Kevin S Green) (06/11/91)

In article <1991Jun9.224615.24378@techbook.com> tsouth@techbook.com (Todd South) writes:
[...regarding my post about the NEC FastFacts Fax line...]
|Phone numbers, man!!!  Post the phone numbers!

Right after that post I realized that I forgot the number and
posted a second one that contained the #. In case you missed that
msg, here is the number again: 800-366-0476.

My suggestion to people without a fax machine that want to
take advantage of this... go to your nearest public fax
location & ask to borrow their phone (or use the pay phone)
to make an 800# call.

--
Kevin S. Green / lucifer@world.std.com / {xylogics;uunet}!world!lucifer