[comp.sys.apple2] Need unBinSCII source for Unix.

mcl9337@harpo.tamu.edu (LOWE, MARK CHRISTOPHER) (06/13/91)

I'm quite tired of uncompressing, downloading, unBinSCIIing, unSHKing over-
sized files!  Is there an unBinSCII routine for Unix systems, preferably in
C?  I saw someone mention it on here a week or so ago.  It would be a blessing
and would cut back on download times.

Many thanks...

Mark C. "Bro!" Lowe - KB5III

-=sb=-

jake@labpca.mscs.mu.edu (Jake Buchholz) (06/13/91)

In article <17236@helios.TAMU.EDU> mcl9337@harpo.tamu.edu writes:
>I'm quite tired of uncompressing, downloading, unBinSCIIing, unSHKing over-
>sized files!  Is there an unBinSCII routine for Unix systems, preferably in

Well, there's always been sciibin...  it's on several ftp sites (tybalt comes
to mind).

>Mark C. "Bro!" Lowe - KB5III

Jake
--
[]     Jacob S. Buchholz      [] With great intellect, comes an even greater |