[comp.sys.apple2] GS Memory Board by CV Tech

slhood@bluemoon.uucp (Stephen L. Hood) (06/13/91)

Does anyone have any info for statistics on the GS Memory Board by CV
Tech.?  I am getting interested in this board because of its piggy-back
option that allows the connection of another memory card.  In addition,
the ad that I read in a magazine specifically mentions the GSJuice+ card
that I own.  I might buy this card if it is as good as it looks, as the
RamKeeper I bought (for the sole purpose of using two memory cards at
once) doesn't seem to work with GS/OS.
        Any information would be appriceated.

Stephen L. Hood                      "WARNING:  MOS circuits are subject
                                       to damage from static discharge!"
Internet:  slhood@bluemoon.uucp
UUCP    :  ...osu-cis!n8emr!bluemoon!slhood

ericm@sage.cc.purdue.edu (Eric Mulholland) (06/14/91)

slhood@bluemoon.uucp (Stephen L. Hood) writes:
>Does anyone have any info for statistics on the GS Memory Board by CV
>Tech.?  I am getting interested in this board because of its piggy-back

I have a friend with one, it's nice that it has the piggy back slot.
Most people seem to have bought Apples card or it came with thier
computer.  By buying CV's card, you get to continue using it.  Only
thing to be aware of is to have the Apple card filled with 1 meg
first!  Same thing if you are piggy backing a 4 meg card, it must
be full.  If you have an Applied Engineering card, loose it, they
won't work in the slot.

	Eric
--
      ____