[comp.sys.apple2] Juice + card

silver@skid.ps.uci.edu (Silver Singer) (06/17/91)

dkl@xcluud.sccsi.com (David Leikam) writes:

>slhood@bluemoon.uucp (Stephen L. Hood) writes:

>>         I just purchased an old AE Ramkeeper card today at my local apple
>> dealer and am having some trouble using it with my GS. ...
>> ...GS Juice +...
>>

>        I once had the same problem. AE managed to construct the card so
>that it does not work with Ingenuity's products. According to their tech

On a slightly unrelated topic, is Applied Ingenuity (or whoever it was
who made the GS Juice + card) still in business?  My card suddenly
dropped about a meg of its memory (it had 2Meg) and the selftest shows
it to be the 'top' bank.  Strangely, it also shows the card (in the
selftest software) to be configured to 1Meg, though I *checked* it
and saw it was otherwise(the switch was in the 2Meg position)

Basically, what I'm asking, is do I need to buy another bank of chips,
or is it the card...if the company is still in business, I can ask
them, but if they aren't, am I stuck with a bum card?

Please help!

Email replies requested, but posts are ok..

-Chris
--
 \  //\-\    Chris the Silver Singer    silver@skid.ps.uci.edu
  \/o  \/-\   (Silver Singer the Silver Unicorn)

PKBRANDON@MSUS1.MSUS.EDU (06/18/91)

(Applied) Ingenuity is defunct ;-(.  Someone (it may have been in A2Central)
referred to someone else who can service their products.  Does anyone know who?

andy@pro-palmtree.cts.com (Andy Stein) (06/20/91)

    Ingenuity went out of business about a year ago.  Some people, like
Bill Heineman, still support their products, however, for a fee.  I can
forward any E-mail to him, if you like.