[comp.sys.apple2] Help This Poor Pascal Soul

mdavis@pro-sol.cts.com (Morgan Davis) (06/22/91)

------ Forwarded Message ------
>From pro-fla!mlyons Thu Jun 20 08:20:07 1991
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 91 11:00:25 EDT
Ppath: pro-sol!mdavis
From: mlyons@pro-fla.cts.com (Michael A. Lyons)
To: mdavis@pro-sol
Subject: Re: A question re: Apple Pascal

 Morgan, I don't know the answer to this question, can you answer it?

From: kaminski@HG.ULeth.CA
Subject: A question re: Apple Pascal
To: mlyons@pro-fla.cts.com

Dear Mr Lyons,

I was reading some of the network news, and it seemed to me that you'd be a
good candidate to direct this question to (feel free, of course, to ignore or
redirect it, as you see fit).

What does it mean, under Apple Pascal 1.3, to compile at the system level
(there's a compiler switch to allow this, and Apple's documentation warns
against its use unless you "know what you're doing" -- they then promptly
avoid providing any explanation of its use/meaning)? There's no Apple user
group around here (deep in southern Alberta), and most Apple user groups tend
to be AppleJerks or AppleSloth fan clubs in any case. Forget about talking to
the local Apple dealers in town for advice -- they don't support non-Mac
products.

Can you help? Many thanks.

David Kaminski                          |       Stochastic democracy:
kaminski@hg.uleth.ca                    |          Vote often! Vote randomly!

ps: Our newsfeed is temporarily broken, so if you can help, could you mail to
me rather than post? (the mail still gets through)