Date: Thu Jun 13 09:58:58 1991
From: mdgoodma@crdec8.apgea.army.mil (Mack Goodman)
Subject:  Apple Questions - Remember Me??
To: aa404@cleveland.freenet.edu

Chris,

Do you know anything about the Apple Graphics Tablet, I would guess
it came out about 1980.  Does it only work with II+ and could
a person get the software these days?  The source is in the Manual
which I have but loading it in would take me a longgg time.

Also do you know anything about a thermal printer called the
Silentype.  Small uses thermal paper, what computers does it
work with ?  plug seems to indicate a IIc ....

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Mack Goodman

Thanks for any help you can give him.

	Chris

--
Apple II 4ever!					Chris Roberts
Channel 4 WCFT-TV				Apple II SIG Sysop

avery@netcom.COM (Avery Colter) (06/24/91)

Dude, the graphics tablet and the Silentype are ANCIENT!

I'm not even sure if GS/OS has any support for them. They were, of course,
driven by slot cards.

--
  ^     ^ 	Avery Ray Colter
 /^\___/^\    	avery@netcom.netcom.com		{apple|claris}!netcom!avery