[comp.sys.apple2] Sonic Blaster

andy@pro-palmtree.cts.com (Andy Stein) (06/24/91)

    I have the Sonic Blaster, and can't get it to play any sound in
HyperStudio, and HyperStudio's own digitizer card won't digitize within the
program! However, the HyperStudio slotless digitzer card will record sound
within AudioZap, which seems strange.  Why won't it digitize in
HyperStudio, the program which it was made for, but will in AudioZap?

    HyperStudio doesn't seem to be the only program which won't play
through my Sonic Blaster stereo card, but most programs at least play
through the left speaker; HyperStudio doesn't play any sound at all.  Do
you know why?