[comp.sys.apple2] How's DreamGrafix coming along?

asong@pro-nbs.cts.com (Andi Song) (06/24/91)

        I just though I might ask how Dreamgrafix is coming along. Also,
are you guys still working on Ragarnok?
----
ProLine:  asong@pro-nbs
Internet: asong@pro-nbs.cts.com
UUCP:     crash!pro-nbs!asong
ARPA:     crash!pro-nbs!asong@nosc.mil

stc7@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Steven T Chiang) (06/25/91)

In article <4637.apple.a2.net@pro-nbs> asong@pro-nbs.cts.com (Andi Song) writes:

>        I just though I might ask how Dreamgrafix is coming along. Also,
>are you guys still working on Ragarnok?

	DreamGrafix is coming along fine, that's all I want to say at
this time...  :P

	As for Ragnarok, it's on hold... until the aforementioned
beastie is finished...   We have a demo half done, but when it is
finished, I'll post it... the demo that is..  :)

later
Steven Chiang                  Coming Soon:  DreamGrafix  3200 color power
stc7@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu
America On_Line:  DWS Steve    Apple IIgs Forever!