[comp.sys.apple2] Interactive German Reading Group

5365mccallum@vms.csd.mu.edu (Bruce McCallum) (06/21/91)

Does anyone know of a good German language interactive reading SIG?  If no such
group exists, then I am interested in shareware available in the public domain
via anonymous FTP which might help with self-tutorial in German.

Auf wieder sehen!
|     Bruce McCallum                                                   |
|     Internet:5365MCCALLUM@VMS.CSD.MU.EDU                             |
|     Marquette University                                             |
|     (414)784-3018                                                    |

m.tiernan@pro-angmar.UUCP (Michael Tiernan) (06/25/91)

Mr McCallum, if you are on GEnie, you'll find a LARGE German community
there, all of which speak German since, (drum roll) they are in Germany.

<< MCT >>

GEnie          : M.Tiernan
America Online : M Tiernan or BCS Mike
Internet       : pro-angmar!m.tiernan@alfalfa.com
UUCP           : ...!uunet!alfalfa!pro-angmar!m.tiernan

"God isn't dead, he's only missing in action."
                                             - Phil Ochs

spock@incom.de (Martin Georg) (06/26/91)

In article <16655.apple.net@pro-angmar> m.tiernan@pro-angmar.UUCP (Michael Tiernan) writes:

>Mr McCallum, if you are on GEnie, you'll find a LARGE German community
>there, all of which speak German since, (drum roll) they are in Germany.
>

><< MCT >>
>
>GEnie          : M.Tiernan
>America Online : M Tiernan or BCS Mike
>Internet       : pro-angmar!m.tiernan@alfalfa.com
>UUCP           : ...!uunet!alfalfa!pro-angmar!m.tiernan
>
>"God isn't dead, he's only missing in action."
>                                             - Phil Ochs

And if you are on GEnie, you can easily stop at Category 28 in the A2 Round-
table, named "German Apple II users online" where problems and informations
around the Apple II are discussed in German language ... The Apple II Round-
table in GEnie can be accessed by typing M645;1 at any ">" prompt in GEnie.

Martin Georg
Frankfurt/Germany
GEnie: A2.Martin (German Apple II Sysop)
----> Apple II forever! <----