[comp.sys.apple2] ShowPic 6.0

PYC121@URIACC.URI.EDU (Andy Kress) (06/27/91)

   Could whoever uploaded ShowPic 6.0 please try again?  The Binscii file
 is damaged and in turn the SHK file is damaged.  Ive gotten the file
 off Wuarchive twice with the same missing lines from the file both times.

 +--------------+-------------------------+----------------------------+
 |  Andy Kress  |  Univ. of Rhode Island  |  PYC121 AT URIACC.URI.EDU  |
 +--------------+--------+----------------+----------------------------+
 |  No, it's not a Mac.  |  Apple II: The power to rule the world!!!   |
 +-----------------------+---------------------------------------------+

dale@sparky.LABS.TEK.COM (Dale LaFountain) (06/27/91)

In article <9106261908.AA20590@apple.com> PYC121@URIACC.URI.EDU (Andy Kress) writes:

>   Could whoever uploaded ShowPic 6.0 please try again?  The Binscii file
> is damaged and in turn the SHK file is damaged.  Ive gotten the file
> off Wuarchive twice with the same missing lines from the file both times.

Oops.  Sorry about this, everyone.  I neglected to check my Binscii archive
before uploading it.  It seems that Gscii+ v2.1 doesn't like this particular
Shrinkit archive; it gives a line size error when you try to unbinscii it.

Derek, are you still out there?  Anyone?  Bueller?

Anyway, I will repost verified binscii files (I used BINSCII, not GSCII+
this time) as soon as I run them through Apple File Exchange...

Sorry for the inconvenience,

-Dale

Dale LaFountain        dale@crl.labs.tek.com
Computer Research Labs
Tektronix, Inc.        +1 503-627-2736
Beaverton, OR          These opinions are mine.