[comp.sys.apple2] Sim City GS!

asong@pro-nbs.cts.com (Andi Song) (06/26/91)

        The game I think we all NEED and WANT is SimCity GS!! I played it
on a Mac SE, and boy is it fun! Just imagine what it could be like on a GS
with color and stereo sound! I need it I need it I need it I need it...
----
ProLine:  asong@pro-nbs
Internet: asong@pro-nbs.cts.com
UUCP:     crash!pro-nbs!asong
ARPA:     crash!pro-nbs!asong@nosc.mil

In article <4822.apple.a2.net@pro-nbs> asong@pro-nbs.cts.com (Andi Song) writes:
>        The game I think we all NEED and WANT is SimCity GS!! I played it
>on a Mac SE, and boy is it fun! Just imagine what it could be like on a GS
>with color and stereo sound! I need it I need it I need it I need it...

	Well then WRITE!

	Write letters to the company that publishes the game for other
computers.. If the publisher is a different company from the company
that authored the game, write to the author company/person TOO.
ALSO write to any and all Apple II magazines' "Letters" section requesting
other people to write too.. (A+/Incider, GS+, Nibble, etc.).

	Maybe EVEN write (and get other people to) write to OTHER game
companies to see if they will buy the rights for a GS version. Hell,
this is the most unlikely one, but show that you really really want
it...

	Also ask about Ultima VI GS!! heh
--
/unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu       Apple IIGS Forever!        unknown@cats.ucsc.edu\
|WANT to help get ULTIMA VI //e or GS written?-mail me. CHEAP CD info-mail me.|