[comp.sys.apple2] max resolution of apple IIgs monitor

acmfiu@serss0.fiu.edu (albert chin) (06/28/91)

what is the maximum resolution i can get out of the IIgs monitor supplied
by apple?

albert

jb10320@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Jawaid Bazyar) (06/28/91)

acmfiu@serss0.fiu.edu (albert chin) writes:

>what is the maximum resolution i can get out of the IIgs monitor supplied
>by apple?

  This has been discussed before, but we can at a maximum get 640x400
interlaced (because the monitor works at a fixed frequency).

--
Jawaid Bazyar               |  "Twenty seven faces- with their eyes turned to
Graduated!/Comp Engineering |    the sky. I have got a camera, and an airtight