[comp.sys.apple2] TML Pascal II

UD182050@NDSUVM1.BITNET (Mike Aos) (05/25/90)

I've got a project involving a bunch of graphics images that I want to do this
summer in TML Pascal II.  I worked a little with Apple Pascal in High School,
but never really got into the machine-dependant stuff.  Would someone please
reccomend some good books on generic Pascal in general, and possibly TML
Pascal specifically.

Thanks,

Mike

bill@pro-gateway.cts.com (Bill Long, SysOp) (06/27/91)

Someone told me that TML Pascal II had been revised and released under a
new name. Does anyone have any info on this?

----
Internet: bill@pro-gateway.cts.com

sk2f+@andrew.cmu.edu (Seth D. Kadesh) (06/27/91)

The new company is called Complete Technology.  Vince (something or
other - I don't remember his last name), the guy who did tech support
for TML, bought the rights to the Pascal and Basic systems, and
totally revamped them.  I can't say anything definite, because I
haven't gotten my order yet (I ordered on Friday), but I've heard good
things.

Complete Technology
2443 South Colorado BLVD, Suite 221
Denver, CO 80222

(303) 758-0920

I called and got their answering machine, and left a message.  Vince
called me back (I'm in Pittsburgh) about 45 minutes later.  I was
impressed....

The upgrade from TML Pascal to Complete Pascal 2.0 is something like
$70 (including shipping).  Comes with a new manual too.....

Now if I could only get my hard drive working!

-seth                  tHe mAd ScienTisT, and other carnations
-----------------------
sk2f@andrew.cmu.edu   | everything seems so easy this way but I'm going under
tmSatCMU@DRYCAS.BITNET| fast, I'm slipping away, am I so crazy? - Marillion

cchen@xcluud.sccsi.com (Conway Chen) (06/28/91)

sk2f+@andrew.cmu.edu (Seth D. Kadesh) writes:

> The new company is called Complete Technology.  Vince (something or
> other - I don't remember his last name), the guy who did tech support
> for TML, bought the rights to the Pascal and Basic systems, and
> totally revamped them.  I can't say anything definite, because I
> haven't gotten my order yet (I ordered on Friday), but I've heard good
> things.
>
> Complete Technology
> 2443 South Colorado BLVD, Suite 221
> Denver, CO 80222
>
> (303) 758-0920
>
> I called and got their answering machine, and left a message.  Vince
> called me back (I'm in Pittsburgh) about 45 minutes later.  I was
> impressed....
>
> The upgrade from TML Pascal to Complete Pascal 2.0 is something like
> $70 (including shipping).  Comes with a new manual too.....
>
> Now if I could only get my hard drive working!

How are we supposed to upgrade?  Better yet, does it crash as often as TML
Pascal II?

--
Conway Chen
cchen@xcluud.sccsi.com

cmm@en.ecn.purdue.edu (Chris M McKinsey) (06/28/91)

In article <1991Jun27.012700.14054@crash.cts.com> bill@pro-gateway.cts.com (Bill Long, SysOp) writes:
>Someone told me that TML Pascal II had been revised and released under a
>new name. Does anyone have any info on this?

Yes, It is Complete Pascal. They just released a new and improved version.
Jason Coleman, one of the authors, will be a guest in the A2Pro RTC (GEnie)
this Monday evening at 9 pm EDT to discuss the new features. You might like
to attend...

Chris M. McKinsey
GEnie: A2Pro.Chris
AOL: McKinsey