[comp.sys.apple2] mailer at alaska

PYC121@URIACC.URI.EDU (Andy Kress) (06/27/91)

    Does anyone know why everytime I send a message to info-apple I get
 a copy of it bake from MAILER at ALASKA saying it's undeliverable?   I
 know it's getting somewhere because I get replies.  This is getting
 a tad annoying!  Oh well....cant wait to read this one again when I get
 it back from ALASKA!

 +--------------+-------------------------+----------------------------+
 |  Andy Kress  |  Univ. of Rhode Island  |  PYC121 AT URIACC.URI.EDU  |
 +--------------+--------+----------------+----------------------------+
 |  No, it's not a Mac.  |  Apple II: The power to rule the world!!!   |
 +-----------------------+---------------------------------------------+

a.guillaume@trl.oz.au (Andrew Guillaume) (06/28/91)

In article <9106270318.AA25407@apple.com>, Andy Kress writes:
|>     Does anyone know why everytime I send a message to info-apple I get
|>  a copy of it back from MAILER at ALASKA saying it's undeliverable?   I
|>  know it's getting somewhere because I get replies.

I've had that message down under in Terra Australis, too. It's caused
by mail bouncing with a user not found message. Maybe a mail to
info-apple-request@apple.com (or to Dave Lyons ) could fix things, and
remove the offending user/account name from the list.

Andrew Guillaume

a.guillaume@trl.oz.au

asong@pro-nbs.cts.com (Andi Song) (06/30/91)

        Hey, ME TOO!!!!!! It has happened all of a sudden, like last week.
Before that, I was sending mail to info-apple@apple.com happily.
----
ProLine:  asong@pro-nbs
Internet: asong@pro-nbs.cts.com