[comp.sys.apple2] Apple // mailing list

hsiaa@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Arthur Hsia) (06/29/91)

Hi Everyone,

Many, many people have been applying to the Apple // mailing
list and I would like to tell you all that you are on the list.
The problem now is that the system that transfers the messages
is in trouble.  It is down due to hackers.

Please be patient and I will try to get it going as soon as
possible.

Thank you.

Good day,
Art

chris@pnet51.orb.mn.org (Chris Jacobson) (06/30/91)

hsiaa@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Arthur Hsia) writes:
>Hi Everyone,
>
>Many, many people have been applying to the Apple // mailing
>list and I would like to tell you all that you are on the list.

What Apple II mailing list is this for?  If it's for something worthwhile
getting mail, and newsletters fine.  I get too much junk in the mail everyday
anyways, I don't need anymore.

UUCP: {tcnet, crash, quest}!orbit!pnet51!chris
ARPA: crash!orbit!pnet51!chris@nosc.mil
INET: chris@pnet51.orb.mn.org