[comp.sys.apple2] Apple ][e emulator

zane@ddsw1.MCS.COM (Sameer Parekh) (12/08/90)

	I have heard of the UNIX Apple ][e emulator.  Is this hardware
of software?  Is it freeware/PD?

--
zane@ddsw1.MCS.COM

AABENSON@MTUS5.BITNET (12/14/90)

Your clock seems to be off a bit... either that, or you're (or somebody)
is a year ahead of the rest of us.

m.tiernan@pro-angmar.UUCP (Michael Tiernan) (12/17/90)

I'll notify the Sysop, thank you.  (Although he may say that it's everyone
else that is wrong.... ;> )

<< MCT >>

GEnie       : M.Tiernan
AppleLinkPE : M Tiernan or BCS Mike
Internet    : pro-angmar!m.tiernan@alphalpha.com
UUCP        : ...!uunet!alphalpha!pro-angmar!m.tiernan

"God isn't dead, he's only missing in action."
                                             - Phil Ochs

m.tiernan@pro-angmar.UUCP (Michael Tiernan) (12/08/91)

It's software, I just go mine compiled and am getting around to makeing the
reqired files to run it.