[comp.text.tex] ruled.tex

mikew@wheeler (Mike Whitbeck) (03/01/90)

%  RULED TABLES.
%
%  The file ruled.tex contains a set of macros which can be used to typeset
%  tables with vertical and horizontal rules.  The syntax is the same
%  as for Ray Cowan's macros TABLES.TEX, as described in TABELDOC.TEX,
%  simply copy them to a file called TABLES.TEX or use a link.
%
%  Eric Myers, University of Texas at Austin,  27 February, 1990  }

		Very nice set of macros!

Anyone know what changes are required to get them to work with LaTeX
(if possible)?

Thanks.

 ~ ___________________________________________________________
 ~ |Mike Whitbeck             | mikew@wheeler.wrc.unr.edu    |
 ~ |__________________________|__RENO___NEVADA_______________|

myers@ut-emx.UUCP (Eric Myers) (03/01/90)

In article <3630@tahoe.unr.edu> mikew@wheeler (Mike Whitbeck) writes:
>%  RULED TABLES.
>%  The file ruled.tex contains a set of macros which can be used to typeset
>		Very nice set of macros!

Thank you.

>Anyone know what changes are required to get them to work with LaTeX
>(if possible)?

Yes.  Switch to real TeX.  (only half a :-)
--
Eric Myers		"Frankie say '\relax'"

Center for Relativity, Department of Physics, University of Texas at Austin
myers@emx.utexas.edu  |   myers@utaphy.bitnet   |   myers@ut-emx.UUCP

walter@hpsad.HP.COM (Walter Coole) (03/02/90)

The docs with the version of tables.tex I have says "Bob Taylor has
made changes for it to be used as a style option in LaTeX."  The author
listed for the original is Ray F. Cowan (22 feb 85).