Date: Tue, 13 Feb 90 09:55 B
From: <CGL%HGRRUG5.BITNET@UWAVM.ACS.WASHINGTON.EDU>
Subject: ***Courses at the SGML-TeX meeting 31 Aug 1990***

%                                 C.G. van der Laan febr. 1990
\documentstyle[12pt]{article}
\addtolength{\textheight}{1in}
\addtolength{\textwidth}{.1in}
%
\begin{document}
\def\m{\par\hangindent\parindent\textindent}
\def\textindent#1{\indent\llap{#1\enspace}\ignorespaces}
\newtoks\subject
\newtoks\version
%
%
%
%
%
\version={Version 1.1}
%
%
%
%
\newbox\orgcom
\setbox\orgcom%
\vbox to 0pt{\vss
\hbox{\strut \small
Organizing Committee:
}\hbox{\strut \small
NTG:\ \  C.G. van der Laan
}\hbox{\strut  \small
\phantom{NTG:\  \ }T.A. Jurriens
}\hbox{\strut   \small
SGML: J.\ Maasdam
}\hbox{\strut   \small
\phantom{SGML:} J. Bleeker
}}
%
\title{Courses\thanks{\the\version}}
\author{SGML \& \TeX\ Conference\\[1ex]
        Groningen, Aug. 1990}
\date{}
\maketitle
%
\makeatletter
\def\@oddhead{{NTG-SGML \hfil \firstmark}}
\def\@oddfoot{{\footnotesize Typesetting \TeX\ \hfil -- \thepage\ --\hfil
\the\version\      CGL/\number\day/\number\month/90}}
\def\@evenfoot{{\footnotesize Typesetting \TeX\ \hfil -- \thepage\ --\hfil
\the\version\      CGL/\number\day/\number\month/90}}
\makeatother
%
\newfont{\myfont}{cmsy10 scaled \magstep5}
%
\kern-5cm\copy\orgcom\kern 4.75cm
\par\noindent
\leftline{\large General}
\ \\[1ex]
SGML, \LaTeX, \TeX, and Metafont courses
are offered.\footnote{SGML and \TeX\ are standards, ISO respectively defacto.
Courses therefore can be organized internationally, once agreed upon the
modules and their relation. TUG started the discussion about \TeX\ course
modules, see TUGboat 10\#2 and \#3. The advantages are sharing teachers and
courseware, so we can hope for better and stable quality.
Moreover, participants can better plan their education, e.g.,
take a \TeX\ intermediate course here and the advanced one at Cork90,
to name but two places.
}\\
All courses have transparencies in English.
Dutch is spoken. Non-native teachers speak English.
Every participant should bring along his or her copy of the \LaTeX, \TeX, or
Metafont book for the appropriate course. The university standard editor, ESE,
will be provided, with a summary of the (handful) needed commands.
ESE is local on the PC's and on the central VAX8650. (ESE stands
for `Eenvoudige Scherm Editor', i.e., simple screen editor
(with built-in programmable line-editor Edin).
Participants are,
 of course, allowed to use the (MS-DOS) editor they are familiar
 with.\\
Prices coffer also lunch, coffee/tea and hand-outs.
\vfil
\noindent
Further information: C.G. van der Laan   (cgl@rug.nl)
\\ \phantom{Further information:}
                      RekenCentrum RijksUniversiteit Groningen
\\ \phantom{Further information:}
                      Landleven 1, 9700 AV, 050-633374
\\ \phantom{Further information:}
                      Groningen, The Netherlands
\\Conference phone number: 050-638080
%
\newpage
\subject={Description SGML Courses}
\mark{\the\subject}
\centerline{\Large \the\subject}
\ \\
\leftline{\large SGML introduction (?)}
\addtolength{\textheight}{1cm}
\voffset-1cm
%
\noindent
During the day participants will acquire a growing, nodding knowledge
of SGML. The course will treat: syntaxis, entities,
elements, attributes and finally Document Type Definitions.
\\[1\baselineskip]
\leftline{\large SGML hands-on (?)}
\noindent
In this three day course participants will get an active knowledge
of SGML. SGML documents will be coded and parsed.
After this course
reading SGML coded documents and modifying DTD's
should be no problem for you.
\\
Pre-requirements: experience in working on PC's with an editor.
%
\newpage
\voffset-1cm
%
%
\subject={Description \TeX\ Courses}
\mark{\the\subject}
\centerline{\Large \the\subject}
\ \\
%
\leftline{\large Intermediate \TeX\ (Amy Hendrickson)}
 \ \\
Day 1: Understanding boxes, glue,
and modes and how they interact. Making tables, seeing how
boxes, glue, and modes determine the way the table works.
\\
Day 2: Macro writing.
Delimited and undelimited macros, macros inside
other macros, two-part macros for catcode changes, registers and counters,
conditionals.
\\
Day 3: Font families and introduction to output routines.
%
\\[1\baselineskip]
\leftline{\large Advanced \TeX\ (Victor Eijkhout)}
\ \\
The course aims to provide ambitious \TeX\ users,
 in particular developers
 of formats or \LaTeX\ document styles with detailed knowledge
 of certain crucial parts of \TeX. Focussing more on the `define'
 than on the `use' aspect of \TeX,
 mechanisms of lexical scanning and expansion, and basic
 constructs like boxes and modes will
 be considered in detail. Worked out
 examples will be directed towards the development of tools
 for macro packages. \\
%
Contents: a selection from the following topics will be covered;
 prospective participants are invited to indicate a preference for
 topics mentioned, or other topics of their own choice.
 %
 \TeX's mouth: all about \verb=\par=, spaces, line ends;
   definition and explanation of internal states and
   category codes and how they interact.
 \m{--} Expansion: lots of info about \verb=\csname=, \verb=\edef=,
   \verb=\expandafter=,
   \verb=\futurelet=, \verb=\noexpand=,
   conditionals, and the use of token lists.
 \m{--} Boxes and modes: what box in what mode, or what mode in
   what box? Differences between internal and external modes;
   use of box registers; size and positioning of boxes.
 \m{--} Paragraphs: what happens at the start and end of a paragraph,
   featuring \verb=\leavevmode=, \verb=\everypar=, and \verb=\par=; explanation
   of $<$horizontal command$>$s and $<$vertical command$>$s.
 \m{--} Output routines: marks, headlines and footlines, multi column
   output.
 \m{--} Characters: fonts in formulas, \verb=\chardef=, and the equivalence
   of characters and numbers.
 \m{--} Tracing the workings of \TeX:
 \verb=\=tracingoutput, \verb=\tracingmacros=,
   and many more.
\par\noindent
Pre-requisite: anyone who has followed the Intermediate \TeX\ course
is fully prepared for this course.
A test-in-a-nutshell:
 the ideal participant should have used the following constructs,
 or understand what they mean:
 \m{--}  \verb=\newbox\MyBox=
 \m{--}  \verb=\def\MyMacro\#1\par{=\ldots
 \m{--}  \ldots \hskip1cm        \ldots \% this comment prevents a space
 \m{--}  \verb=\ifnum\MyCounter>0= \ldots
\par
\ \\[\baselineskip]
\subject={Description \LaTeX\ Courses}
\mark{\the\subject}
\centerline{\Large \the\subject}
\ \\[1ex]
\leftline{\large \LaTeX\ introduction (Kees van der Laan)}
\ \\
During the first day the basics of \LaTeX\ are explained
and some elementary document forms --- a letter and article ---
are dealt with, starting from templates.
On the second day typesetting tables and/or mathematics
via \LaTeX\ are exercised.
The last day is devoted to including elementary graphics in an
article as well as providing running
heads, footers, creating tables of contents,
an index and the like. The problem of including program listings in the
document will be treated.
The mechanism of symbolic referencing will also
be given. Other styles than letter and article will be mentioned.
The availability of macros and styles on fileservers,
along with procedures how to get them, will be discussed.
The future of \LaTeX\ will be delt with at the end of the third day.\\
Note: \LaTeX\ {\em as is}, will be treated; no modification of styles!\\
Courseware: Publiceren met \LaTeX, CWI-syllabus 19, and some hand-outs.
\\
Pre-requisite: experience in working on PC's with an editor.
\\[1\baselineskip]
\leftline{\large \LaTeX\ document style design (Nico Poppelier)}
\ \\
In the two-day course `\LaTeX\ document style design' I will explain the
function of document styles in the \LaTeX\ system. The first day will be
devoted to a study of one of \LaTeX's standard document styles. I will
discuss the various parts of a document style and explain how a document
style can be adapted to obtain certain results. The second day will be
devoted to creating a new document style for a layout that is different
from the layout of the standard styles.
\\
Both days will consist of a theoretical and a practical session. In the
practical sessions the participants can practice with creating document
style options and document styles.
\\
Pre-requisites for this course are:
\m{(i)} ample experience with \LaTeX,
\m{(ii)} knowledge of \TeX, at least enough to grasp the meaning of \TeX\
commands that are used in {\tt latex.tex} and in the document styles;
among these are commands for register arithmetic, changing catcodes,
macro definitions and if constructions.
\par\noindent%\kern1ex
Every student should bring his or her own copies of the \LaTeX\ book and
the \TeX\ book.
%
\ \\[\baselineskip]
\subject={Description Metafont Course}
\mark{\the\subject}
\centerline{\Large \the\subject}
\ \\[1ex]
\leftline{\large Logo design via Metafont (Doug Henderson)}
\ \\
Day 1: MF BASICS\par\noindent
{\obeylines
   The Coordinate System
   Screen Coordinate System
   MF coordinate system
   Control points and how to define them
   Pens
   Curves
   Paths
   Pictures
   Exploring strokes of the pens with curves
   Exploring paths and their connectors
\kern.5ex%
   a few problems to be assigned relating to day 1 material.
   (students are not required to do these but they should at
    least look at them!)
 }
\par\noindent
 Day 1, 2: COMPUTER MODERN ORGANIZATION
\par\noindent
{\obeylines
   CM Organization
   Looking at various file types - what is CM?
   Files, file types in computer modern
     base files
     driver files
     parameter files
     program files
   Walk through the creation of CMR10
   Creating CM fonts
     exploring more MF commands
     command line mechanics
       dissection of a command line
        modes
        magnification
        screenchars/screenstrokes
   Manipulation of existing CM fonts
     parameter changes, results
   MF Utility Exploration
     GFtype
     GFtoPK
     GFtoDVI
%\kern.5ex%
%      the above class may lapse into day 3 a little bit (or be started from
%      day 1 if there isn't enough material in day 1)
 }
\par\noindent
 Day 2, 3: LOGO CREATION BASICS
\par\noindent
{\obeylines
   Walk Through A Logo Creation
     eyeing the graphic image (artwork)
     mapping it out on graph paper
     choosing control points
     refining your choice of control points
     connecting everything up
     making a character out of this creation
\kern.5ex%
     At the end of day 3, we then look at some more complicated MF
     commands, which help with creation of character forms such as
     penpos, and some transformation commands to manipulate picture
     variables (this material is optional and students may wish to
     begin working on their logos at this time).
 }
\par\noindent
 Day 3: APPLYING WHAT WE'VE LEARNED
\par\noindent
{\obeylines
   Students will create a simple logo in class of their own
   (or their companies) design. This `on paper' design can then be tested
   out, debugged and refined with the help of the instructor. Previous
   days knowledge will be directly applied while working in class or
   finished back home at the work place.
}
%
\par\noindent
Courseware: class notes to accompany the lecture (monologue).
\par\noindent
\ \\%
The students should bring
\m{(a)} A willingness to learn the basics of MF.
\m{(b)} A desire to learn MF knowledge and use same to create a logo.
\m{(c)} Familiarity with editing on a PC (or willingness to learn the
       basics of one rapidly), preferrably bringing their own or one
       they are comfortable with.
\m{(d)} A very basic understanding of \TeX\ with respect to boxes --- know
       what width, height, and depth mean in a \TeX\ box. Students are
       encouraged to pursue this knowledge (before class starts) if
       unknown.
\m{(e)} A simple (!) graphic that they wish to make with MF. We will
       be devoting most all of day 3 to creating the student's own
       graphics image with help from instructor.
   Exploring strokes of the pens with curves.

%
\newpage
%
\subject{The Teachers}
\mark{\the\subject}
\centerline{\Large \the\subject}
\ \\[\baselineskip]
\leftline{Victor Eijkhout (u641000@hnykun11)}
\noindent
Victor is a numerical mathematician currently finishing his
ph.d.\ research in iterative methods. He has programming
experience in languages ranging from Fortran, via Apl, to Lisp,
and has used \TeX\ intensively for the last 3 years.
Although primarily a user of Plain \TeX, he has programmed for the
Dutch \TeX\ users group \LaTeX\ styles to replace the standard
ones. Currently his prime occupation in \TeX\ is his `lollipop'
macro package. He has published about \TeX\ in Tugboat vol 10\#3 and
vol 11\#1. When not \TeX ing, handling \TeX-NL queries,
 or doing mathematics, Victor
plays church organ and bass guitar.
%
\ \\[\baselineskip]
\leftline{Doug Henderson (dlatex@ucbcmsa)}
\noindent
I became involved with \TeX\ and Metafont at the University of California's
division of library automation. I have developed P\raise.5ex\hbox{c}MF,
a version of Metafont for the IBM PC, serve as Metafont coordinator for
TUG, and teach Metafont classes. At the moment I'm `typist' within
Blue Sky Research in Portland, Oregon.
\ \\[\baselineskip]
\leftline{Amy Hendrickson (amy@ai.mit.edu)}
\noindent
I've worked as a full time \TeX\ consultant for the last
6 years, writing macros for book production for many publishers and
a number of software companies.
My macros have been distributed to a number of authors by the
MIT Press and Addison-Wesley publishing companies. In addition,
I am the author of Macro\TeX, a large \TeX\ macro package that
I have distributed internationally through my company, \TeX nology Inc.
and also through Personal \TeX\ and TUG. I have taught beginning,
intermediate and advanced \TeX\ courses for TUG as well as for
a number of companies and recently, the MIT Information Services.

And I still think macro-writing is fun-- especially if someone
comes up with a nice hard problem. Currently I'm interested in
writing code that uses both \TeX\ and PostScript commands.
My background is in music composition.
%
\ \\[\baselineskip]
\leftline{Kees van der Laan (cgl@rug.nl)}
\noindent
I'm involved in \TeX\ and SGML because of my personal interest in computer
typography and electronic publishing in general, and because the University of
Groningen offers document preparation services to the (academic)
community. With respect to the latter, I have worked on \LaTeX\ courseware ---
Publiceren met \LaTeX, CWI Syllabus 19 --- and prepared an SGML course.
I'm also practising \LaTeX/\TeX, among others in relation to SGML,
and have published some articles and reports in this area. Typesetting bridge
has my private interest.

For the time being I'm chairperson of the NTG (Dutch \TeX\ Users Group),
and member of the board of the SGML Holland Users Group,
as well as member of a few working groups. My first function
entails the membership of the board of directors of TUG, since Stanford 89.
My current position is head of the applications division
of the computer centre of the University of Groningen.
I'm on the examination committee HP1 (AMBI module Program correctness) of EXIN
(Ministry of finance examination institute for non-regular computer science
education) and corrector of T5 (AMBI Pascal module). AMBI88 comprises
a set of computer science examinations at the higher professional
education level aimed at structuring non-regular education.
My background is
\m{-} numerical mathematics (Published with N.M.\ Temme:
Calculation of special functions \ldots, CWI Tract 10.), and
\m{-} software engineering
(Written a lot of programs for the CWI NUMAL
library and C6 chapter of NAG Algol68. Activities with
respect to integrating software:
using FORTRAN libraries from Algol, Pascal, ADA; coupling SGML to (La)\TeX.)
\par\noindent%
I like to play flute, bridge and do some gardening.%
\ \\[\baselineskip]
\leftline{Nico Poppelier (poppelier@hutruu53)}
\noindent
%
About five years ago I first saw a short demonstration of \LaTeX, and
after this first encounter I was convinced of the strength and
possibilities of this document preparation system. I am still
convinced that the basic idea behind \LaTeX\ is very valuable, and that
it is a very powerful and flexible system.

For several years now I have been a member of the \TeX\ Users Group
(TUG) and the Dutch \TeX\ Users Group (NTG). I try to invest as much
time as I can in the work of the NTG working group~13, which is
responsible for creating document styles suitable for Dutch and
possibly even European usage.

As a direct consequence of my activities with \LaTeX\ I was invited to
participate in a research project of {\em Elsevier Science
Publishers\/} (Amsterdam) in the spring of 1989. In January 1990,
after finishing my Ph.D. research, I obtained a permanent job at {\em
Elsevier Science Publishers}.

In the fall of 1889 I started my own bureau for \LaTeX\ training and
document style design. In early spring 1990 I taught beginners' and
intermediate \LaTeX\ at the University of Utrecht.

In the near future I will try to assist in the development of the new
\LaTeX\ version, and will continue with writing a Dutch \LaTeX\ book,
together with another member of the NTG.
%
\newpage
%
%
%
\subject={Courses Survey}
\mark{\the\subject}
\voffset-1.5cm
\addtolength{\marginparwidth}{.5cm}
\renewcommand{\arraystretch}{1.3}
\def\mp#1{(#1)\marginpar{#1}}
%
\centerline{\Large Courses}
\ \\
SGML
\begin{quote}
   SGML introduction (Teacher: ?; 30 aug, no hands-on)\\
   SGML advanced (Teacher: ?; 28, 29, 30 aug, hands-on)
\end{quote}
\TeX\
--- conform  TUG modules\footnote{
see TUGboat 10, 2.}
---
\begin{quote}
\LaTeX\ basis (Kees van der Laan, 3, 4, 5 sept)\\
\LaTeX\ styles (Nico Poppelier, 29, 30 aug) \\[1ex]
\TeX\ intermediate (Amy Hendrickson, 28, 29, 30 aug)\\
\TeX\ advanced (Victor Eijkhout, 3, 4, 5 sept)\\[1ex]
Metafont logo design (Doug Henderson, 3, 4, 5 sept)
\end{quote}
%
\vskip\baselineskip
\centerline{\Large Survey}
\ \\
\def\star{\lower3pt\hbox{*}}
\begin{tabular}[t]{l|c|c|c||c|c|c|l}
\multicolumn{1}{c|}{Course}
&\multicolumn{3}{c||}{Aug}&\multicolumn{3}{c|}%
{Sept}&
\multicolumn{1}{|c}{Logistics}\\
\cline{2-7}
                & 28 & 29 & 30& 3$^*$ & 4 & 5 &               \\
\hline
SGML introduction&    &    & \star &   &   & &    $\le$ 30 participants.\\
SGML `hands-on' & \star  & \star  & \star & &  &  &  \vtop{\noindent
                                          \strut\hsize=.3\hsize
                                           PC's with Sobemap parser on PC
                                           \strut      server.
                                           16 \`a 20 PC's.
                                           \strut
                                                 }\\
&&&&&&&\\
\LaTeX\ basis   &  &   &    & \star & \star & \star &
                                         16 \`a 20 PC's.$^{**}$\\
\LaTeX\ styles &   & \star  & \star &   &   &   &
                                           16 \`a 20 PC's.$^{**}$\\
&&&&&&&\\
\TeX\ intermediate&\star &\star &\star  &  &  &  &
                                           16 \`a 20 PC's.$^{**}$\\
\TeX\ advanced &   &  &  & \star  & \star & \star &
                                           16 \`a 20 PC's.$^{**}$\\
&&&&&&&\\
Metafont Logos &  &   &  & \star & \star & \star & \vtop{\noindent
                                         \hsize=.3\hsize \strut
                                         Macintosh PC's
                                          \'or        \strut
                                         16 \`a 20 MS-DOS PC's \strut
                                     with Metafont on server.$^{**}$ \strut
                                         } \\
\multicolumn{8}{l}{$^*$ Monday morning 3 sept no hands-on}\\
\multicolumn{8}{l}{$^{**}$ VAX8650 access}\\
\end{tabular}
%
%
\newpage
\subject={Booking Form}
\mark{\the\subject}
\kern-1.25in
\centerline{\Large Course Booking Form }
\vskip1.5\baselineskip
\centerline{\large  SGML \& \TeX\ conference,
Groningen,  Aug. 1990}
\vskip1\baselineskip
\noindent
$$\openup2\jot
\vbox{\halign to\hsize{\strut#\hrulefill\enspace
\tabskip=1em plus 2em&#\hrulefill\tabskip=0pt\cr
\multispan 2 \strut Name:         \hrulefill                          \cr
\multispan 2 \strut Organization: \hrulefill                          \cr
\multispan 2 \strut Address:      \hrulefill                          \cr
\multispan 2 \strut               \hrulefill                          \cr
%\multispan 2 \strut               \hrulefill                          \cr
Telephone: \hbox to .35\hsize{\hrulefill}&
                                 Email: \hbox to .35\hsize{\hrulefill}\cr
}}$$
$$\openup2\jot
\vbox{\halign to\hsize{\strut #  \hfil            & % 1st column
\hfil#\hfil                                       & % 2nd column
\raise1pt\hbox{$\bigcirc$}\enspace #\hfil         & % 3rd column
\raise1pt\hbox{$\bigcirc$}\enspace #\hfil
           \tabskip1cm plus 1cm minus.75cm        & % 4th column
\hfill#\hbox to 2.5cm{\dotfill}\tabskip0pt \relax\cr % 5th column
SGML intro &(1 day)
& {\sl f\/}\ 250,---$^*$\quad & {\sl f\/}\ \phantom{1}400,---$^{**}$ &\ \cr
SGML hands-on &(3 days)
& {\sl f\/}\ 750,---  & {\sl f\/}\ 1250,--- &\cr
\LaTeX\ intro &(3 days)
& {\sl f\/}\ 750,---  & {\sl f\/}\ 1250,--- &\cr
\LaTeX\ styles &(2 days)
& {\sl f\/}\ 500,---  & {\sl f\/}\ \phantom{1}800,--- &\cr
\TeX\ intermediate &(3 days)
& {\sl f\/}\ 750,---  & {\sl f\/}\ 1250,--- &\cr
\TeX\ advanced &(3 days)
& {\sl f\/}\ 750,---  & {\sl f\/}\ 1250,--- &\cr
Metafont Logos &(3 days)
& {\sl f\/}\ 750,---  &%
 {\sl f\/}\ 1250,--- &\llap{\lower3pt\hbox{$+$}}\null\cr
\multispan{4}Total amount:\hfil& \cr
\multispan{4}Membership any SGML/\TeX\ Users Group
 discount: 20\%\hfil& \llap{\lower3pt\hbox{$-$}}\null\cr
\multispan{4}Amount due: \hfil&\multispan1\hfil\hbox to2.75cm{\hrulefill}\cr
\multispan5$^*${\footnotesize nonprofit
c.q.\ $^{**}$ profit organizations}\hfil \cr
%\multispan{2}{}\hfil& \multispan2\hfil\hbox to 2.5cm{\hrulefill}\cr
\multispan{3}Payment:\ \raise1pt\hbox{$\bigcirc$} check/giro enclosed\hfil&
\multispan2\hfil Signature:  \hbox to 1.5in{\hrulefill}\cr
\multispan{3}\phantom{Payment:\ }%
\raise1pt\hbox{$\bigcirc$} \hbox to 3.5cm{\hrulefill}\hfil &
\multispan2\hfil Date:     \hbox to 1.5in{\hrulefill}\cr
}}$$
\paragraph{Payment and Registration Address}
Please send this completed form,
together with your payment,
(and membership NTG/SGML appliance as appropriate),
to the NTG-SGML conference treasurer:\\[.5ex]
Koen Mulder: SGML Holland Users Group, Giro: 2905269 \\
\phantom{Koen Mulder:}
             Postbus 1148, 6801 MK, Arnhem, The Netherlands
\\[.5ex]
Notes: Hotel information (Tourist office, VVV Naberpassage 3, 9712 JV,
 $+$31\hspace{.5ex}50\hspace{.5ex}139700);
participants are supposed to make hotel reservations themselves.
How to come there will be sent in July.
Courses will be cancelled in case of
insufficient number of participants,
to be decided in June; participants will be informed
and paid fee will be refunded.
%
\paragraph{Individual cancellations:} 50\% of the course fee is refundable
if notification of cancellation is received or postmarked before 1$^{st}$
of July.
20\% is refundable if notification of cancellation is received or postmarked
two weeks prior to the starting date.
\mark{Cancellations}
 \end{document}

%%%
%%%  BITNET: send a one-line mail message to LISTSERV@xxx
%%%         SUBSCRIBE TEX-L <your name>    % to subscribe
%%%      or UNSUBSCRIBE TEX-L
%%%
%%% Internet: send a similar one line mail message to
%%%           TeXhax-request@cs.washington.edu
%%% JANET users may choose to use
%%%           texhax-request@uk.ac.nsf
%%% All submissions to: TeXhax@cs.washington.edu
%%%
%%% Back issues available for FTPing as:
%%%          machine:              directory:  filename:
%%%   JUNE.CS.WASHINGTON.EDU         TeXhax/TeXhaxyy.nn
%%%              yy = last two digits of current year
%%%                       nn = issue number
%%%
%%%\bye
%%%

End of TeXhax Digest