[comp.text.tex] dvi to Epic

cassaidy@vaxa.weeg.uiowa.edu (SYSTEM MANAGER) (03/22/90)

	I am interested in a dvi to Epic program so that I can print out my
tex files on a Xerox laserprinter.  If anybody knows where I can get this and
possible other such programs it would be much appreciated.  I apologize if I
have missed this info before.

|  Brian L. Cassaidy                  Internet: cassaidy@vaxa.weeg.uiowa.edu  |
|  Weeg Computing Center              Bitnet:   cassaiva@uiamvs               |
|  University of Iowa                 AT&T:     (319) 335-5401                |

dhosek@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (---) (03/22/90)

In article <1006@ns-mx.uiowa.edu> cassaidy@vaxa.weeg.uiowa.edu writes:
>	I am interested in a dvi to Epic program so that I can print out my
>tex files on a Xerox laserprinter.  If anybody knows where I can get this and
>possible other such programs it would be much appreciated.  I apologize if I
>have missed this info before.

Trust me, you DO NOT want DVI to Epic. You want to drive your Xerox printer
directly; EPIC is an intermediary, and large, and slow, graphics language.
What kind of Xerox printer do you have and what system?

-dh
--
Important note: The Anti-Social Committee will not be meeting this
                week.