[comp.text.tex] Wanted : Spidery WEBs for Lisp, Prolog, and Smalltalk

rohigarg@umn-cs.cs.umn.edu (Rohit Garg) (04/07/90)

Has anybody written spidery WEBs for lisp, prolog, or smalltalk
that they would like to share with me. I am really impressed by
the WEB concept.

Any help or pointers will be appreciated.

-Rohit Garg
rohigarg@cs.umn.edu

scott@wiley.UUCP (Scott Simpson) (04/12/90)

In article <1990Apr7.143459.24466@cs.umn.edu> rohigarg@umn-cs.cs.umn.edu (Rohit Garg) writes:
>Has anybody written spidery WEBs for lisp, prolog, or smalltalk
>that they would like to share with me. I am really impressed by
>the WEB concept.

Look at Norman Ramsey's spiderweb.  Spiderweb generates weaves and tangles
from grammar descriptions.  It would be hard to use WEB with interactive
languages like Lisp and Prolog though since WEB fits the compiler model.
Spiderweb is available on princeton.edu.
--
Scott Simpson    		TRW 		scott@wilbur.coyote.trw.com