[comp.text.tex] Feynman Diagrams in TeX

phs265y@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au (05/29/90)

In article <402.264c27b3@nbivax.nbi.dk>, nilsson@nbivax.nbi.dk writes:
> Recently, there have been a few inquiries about TeX or LaTeX packages
> for Feynman diagrams. One such package is available through Computer
> Physics Communications. It is described in
>
> "A LaTeX Graphics Routine for Drawing Feynman Diagrams" by Michael
> J.S. Levine, Computer Physics Communications 58 (1990) pp 181-198.

              Yes, this routine is called (strangely enough) FEYNMAN and
    it is a set of LaTeX macros using the \{picture} environment. I looked
    up the documentation in "Computer Physics Communications", and the package
    looks great. Does anyone have a copy that they would care to email me?
    It would be greatly appreciated.

                      Thanks in advance,
                                          Tony Hartin
                                          Physics Department