[comp.text.tex] TEX to Microsoft RTF filter wanted

steve@anucsd.anu.oz.au (Steven Ball) (05/24/90)

The summary says it all...I need a TEX/LaTeX to Microsoft RTF filter (using
sed or a program or whatever)?  Some of our academic staff use latex to
format their documents, but the secretaries use Microsoft Word (3.0.2).
Coverting the latex document to RTF would be ideal since then the document
can be easily downloaded to the secretary's Macs using Kermit.

Thanks in advance!

--
Steven Ball, Department of Computer Science, ANU
E-mail: steve@anucsd.anu.oz.au		Ph. (06) 2495147

dougcc@csv.viccol.edu.au (05/31/90)

In article <steve.643506421@anucsd>, steve@anucsd.anu.oz.au (Steven Ball) writes:
> The summary says it all...I need a TEX/LaTeX to Microsoft RTF filter (using
> sed or a program or whatever)?  Some of our academic staff use latex to
> format their documents, but the secretaries use Microsoft Word (3.0.2).
> Coverting the latex document to RTF would be ideal since then the document
> can be easily downloaded to the secretary's Macs using Kermit.

If LaTeX has already formatted the academic's documents, why do you
want to send the source to the secretaries to produce inferior
formatting with Word (:-)?)?