[comp.text.tex] DVI Viewer for Windows 3.0

lau@cs.ubc.ca (Huh?) (07/10/90)

Is it my imagination, or was there announced recently a new version
of DVIMSWIN that would work under Windows 3.0?  If so where is it
available for FTP?  I just recently picked up Windows 3.0 and I'd
like to try out this DVI viewer.
Thanks in advance,

		Eric Lau
		lau@cs.ubc.ca

mcdonald@aries.scs.uiuc.edu (Doug McDonald) (07/16/90)

In article <8616@ubc-cs.UUCP> lau@cs.ubc.ca (Huh?) writes:
>Is it my imagination, or was there announced recently a new version
>of DVIMSWIN that would work under Windows 3.0?  If so where is it
>available for FTP?  I just recently picked up Windows 3.0 and I'd
>like to try out this DVI viewer.
>Thanks in advance,
>
>		Eric Lau
>		lau@cs.ubc.ca

It is on c.scs.uiuc.edu (128.174.90.3)

Does anyone know the proper way to send this thing to the new Keith-less
Simtel20??

Doug McDonald