[comp.text.tex] where can I get TeX for VMS?

luigi@homer.Berkeley.EDU (Luigi Semenzato) (08/02/90)

... and other goodies -- a DecWindows DVI previewer, and converters for
printing?  Most DEC printers use postscript, so the latter should be fairly
easy to find.  Thanks in advance.

Luigi Semenzato

ben@vmsa.technion.ac.il (08/06/90)

In article <26657@pasteur.Berkeley.EDU>, luigi@homer.Berkeley.EDU (Luigi Semenza
to) writes:
> .... and other goodies -- a DecWindows DVI previewer, and converters for
> printing?  Most DEC printers use postscript, so the latter should be fairly
> easy to find.  Thanks in advance.

The best is the DECUS TeX collection. There is all sorts of stuff on it.

|      Ben Pashkoff                 BEN@VMSA.TECHNION.AC.IL            |
|                                   BEN@TECHMAX.BITNET                 |
|                                   BEN@TECHUNIX.BITNET                |
|      VAX/VMS Systems                                                 |
|      Computer Center                                                 |
|      Technion IIT                 Phone:(972)-4-292177               |
|      Haifa, Israel 32000          FAX: (972)-4-236212                |