[comp.text.tex] Elvish/Tengwar

dhosek@hmcvax.claremont.edu (Hosek, Donald A.) (08/23/90)

Well with a second set of Tengwar fonts coming my way (give me
enough time and I'll grab all of the Aston archive) it's occurred
to me that I should re-think my placement of those fonts in the
ymir archive. Do they stay in mf or do they go to babel?
Inquiring minds want to know.

-dh

---
Don Hosek                       TeX, LaTeX, and Metafont support, consulting
dhosek@ymir.claremont.edu       installation and production work.
dhosek@ymir.bitnet              Free Estimates.
uunet!jarthur!ymir              Phone: 714-625-0147
                                finger dhosek@ymir.claremont.edu for more info

aceverj@accucx.cc.ruu.nl (Jaap Verhage) (08/26/90)

In article <8178@jarthur.Claremont.EDU> dhosek@hmcvax.claremont.edu writes:
>Well with a second set of Tengwar fonts coming my way (give me
>enough time and I'll grab all of the Aston archive) it's occurred
>to me that I should re-think my placement of those fonts in the
>ymir archive. Do they stay in mf or do they go to babel?
>Inquiring minds want to know.
Where else than MIDDLE-EARTH can they go?

--
Regards, Jaap.

Jaap Verhage, Academic Computer Centre, State University at Utrecht, Holland.
aceverj@cc.ruu.nl     +<-*|*->+     I claim *every*thing and speak for myself