[comp.text.tex] Middle or Old English font

peter@central.cis.upenn.edu (Peter Buneman) (08/31/90)

Can anyone point me to a Middle or Old English font file?  I want to
typeset a book on Middle English poetry.

All I need is a standard roman font augmented with thorns, yoghs and eths.

Peter Buneman
(peter@cis.upenn.edu)

jcb@cs.ed.ac.uk (Julian Bradfield) (08/31/90)

In article <29029@netnews.upenn.edu> peter@central.cis.upenn.edu (Peter Buneman) writes:
>Can anyone point me to a Middle or Old English font file?  I want to
>typeset a book on Middle English poetry.

>All I need is a standard roman font augmented with thorns, yoghs and eths.

If anybody else just wants these, I have Computer Modern source for
eth, thorn and yogh (plus an ogonek accent).

Julian Bradfield
jcb@lfcs.ed.ac.uk