[comp.text.tex] Needed: LaTeX output in landscape mode

rcronh@wsinfo06.win.tue.nl (Ron Helwig) (09/04/90)

A few months ago a read a message about LaTeX output in landscape
mode (on a PostScript Laserprinter). At that time it was of no
particular interest to me, so I didn't save that message.

Can someone send me a copy of that message (or related messages) or
simply tell me how it can be done ??

Thanks in advance,

  Ron Helwig

  Eindhoven University of Technology
  The Netherlands

  e-mail :  rcronh@win.tue.nl

wjw@eba.eb.ele.tue.nl (Willem Jan Withagen) (09/07/90)

In article <1386@svin02.info.win.tue.nl> rcronh@win.tue.nl writes:
>A few months ago a read a message about LaTeX output in landscape
>mode (on a PostScript Laserprinter). At that time it was of no
>particular interest to me, so I didn't save that message.

Perhaps I start to sound like a broken record:

If it's for DOS, try EmTeX.
If it's for Unix, and others: ain't got a clue.

Another perhaps,

If all people asking for dvi --> burp,bwaf,prqz printers
would give a little more info. Then life would be a little
easier. It would also make answers a little more acurate.
Things like: the Running box (computer {-) )
	     it's operating system (+ version)

Thanx,
	Willem Jan
Eindhoven University of Technology   DomainName:  wjw@eb.ele.tue.nl
Digital Systems Group, Room EH 10.10 BITNET: ELEBWJ@HEITUE5.BITNET
P.O. 513                             Tel: +31-40-473401
5600 MB Eindhoven                    The Netherlands