[comp.text.tex] Previewer for VMS/UIS VS2000.

chooft@ruunsa.fys.ruu.nl (Rob Hooft) (09/17/90)

Is there anyone who can point me to a previewer for TeX documents running
under VAX UIS on a VaxStation 2000? Those stations still exist....

--
Rob Hooft, Chemistry department University of Utrecht.
hooft@hutruu54.bitnet hooft@chem.ruu.nl chooft@fys.ruu.nl

Leichter-Jerry@CS.YALE.EDU@venus.ycc.yale.edu (09/19/90)

In article <1478@ruunsa.fys.ruu.nl>, chooft@ruunsa.fys.ruu.nl (Rob Hooft) writes:
> Is there anyone who can point me to a previewer for TeX documents running
> under VAX UIS on a VaxStation 2000? Those stations still exist....
>
> --
> Rob Hooft, Chemistry department University of Utrecht.
> hooft@hutruu54.bitnet hooft@chem.ruu.nl chooft@fys.ruu.nl

You want DVIDIS, available on all recent DECUS TeX tapes and by annoymous FTP
from VENUS.YCC.YALE.EDU.  (There are, or were, some other distribution points
including a now-defunct BITNET distribution point, but given the rapid decline
in interest in VWS/UIS, I really haven't kept up to date on this.)

							-- Jerry