[comp.text.tex] Runoff to TeX converter

mdeck@sybil.cs.Buffalo.EDU (Mary Deck) (09/25/90)

I've heard of a Runoff-to-TeX converter, but I haven't been able to
find it.  I know it exists on the DECUS tape, but is it available
anywhere by anonymous ftp?  Thanks.....

					.....Mary
---
Mary M. Deck,  Student Assistant,  User Services
University Computing Services, State University of New York at Buffalo
mdeck@cs.buffalo.edu [Unix]
acsgmmd@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu [VAX/VMS]

siemsen@sol.usc.edu (Pete Siemsen) (09/25/90)

mdeck@sybil.cs.Buffalo.EDU (Mary Deck) writes:

>I've heard of a Runoff-to-TeX converter, but I haven't been able to
>find it.  I know it exists on the DECUS tape, but is it available
>anywhere by anonymous ftp?  Thanks.....

You'll find RNOTOTEX and RNOTOLATEX in Ted Nieland's excellent DECUS
TeX Collection (he just posted an announcement to this group).  Both
are written in VAX Pascal, though they were written by two different
people.  Source code is provided for both.  You can order the DECUS
TeX Collection from DECUS;  see Ted's posting.  Thanks Ted!

--
Pete Siemsen                         Pete Siemsen            siemsen@usc.edu
University of Southern California    645 Ohio Ave. #302      (213) 743-0731 (w)