[comp.text.tex] Help: apa style for bibtex

robbie@client2.DRETOR.UUCP (G.Robert Arrabito ) (10/17/90)

A couple of days ago I posted a request for a bibtex style for
the American Psychological Association  format.
I requested that the information be emailed to me.
Unfortunately, our internet connection is down and we expect to have it up
some time next week. If any one responded to my
request, could you please resend your comments to the
following email address:
robbie@csd.uwo.ca

Also, I hear that other people would like to get their hands on
an APA style format (provided one exists); I'll shall therefore
post a summary of the replies that I get.

Thanks in advance and sorry for any inconvenience.

Robert Arrabito

robbie@dciem.dciem.dnd.ca (G.Robert Arrabito) (10/17/90)

In article <3637@client2.DRETOR.UUCP> robbie@client2.DRETOR.UUCP (G.Robert Arrabito ) writes:

>A couple of days ago I posted a request for a bibtex style for
>the American Psychological Association  format.
>I requested that the information be emailed to me.
>Unfortunately, our internet connection is down and we expect to have it up
>some time next week. If any one responded to my
>request, could you please resend your comments to the
>following email address:
>robbie@csd.uwo.ca
>

>Also, I hear that other people would like to get their hands on
>an APA style format (provided one exists); I'll shall therefore
>post a summary of the replies that I get.
>
>Thanks in advance and sorry for any inconvenience.
>
>Robert Arrabito

Thanks to everyone who contributed to my request for a bibtex style
for the American Psychological Association (APA).

You can find the APA files via anonymous ftp on:
sun.soe.clarkson.edu
under the directories:
pub/bibtex-style/apalike.bst
pub/latex-style/apalike.sty
You'll need both of these files.

	Robert Arrabito,
DCIEM
1133 Sheppard Aveneue West
P.O. Box 2000
North York, Ontario, Canada
M3M 3B9
phone: (416) 635-2033
fax (416) 635-2104

	{decvax,attcan,watmath,...}!utzoo!dciem!robbie
        uunet!csri.toronto.edu!dciem!robbie or nrcaer!dciem!robbie
	robbie@dretor.dciem.dnd.ca