[comp.text.tex] itemize environmentt within a LaTeX letter

eddins@trace.eedsp.gatech.edu (10/19/90)

In <1261@eedsp.eedsp.gatech.edu> I wrote:
>When I use an itemize environment within a LaTeX letter environment,
>the list comes out too far to the left; the bullets are actually left
>of the text margin.  Can someone suggest a fix?

I found my problem, a misplaced "flushleft" (it must have been
something I typed at 4am).  Thanks to those who responded, saying
generally "That doesn't happen to me," thus making me realize I'd
better narrow down the problem further.

Steve Eddins
Georgia Tech, PO 33575, School of Elec Eng, Atlanta, GA  30332-0250
internet: eddins@eedsp.gatech.edu 		uucp:  gatech!eedsp!eddins