[comp.text.tex] does emTeX support \special{include file.ps} ?

mfinegan@uceng.UC.EDU (michael k finegan) (11/22/90)

Does anyone know how to include EPS into emTeX LaTeX ? I tried
\special{include file.ps} and apparently include is not recognized ...
Please email reply ...
					mfinegan@uceng.uc.edu

wilker@gauss.math.purdue.edu (Clarence Wilkerson) (11/22/90)

Specials are normally passed on the dvi-driver for your
particular printer. My emtex distribution did not include
a postscript driver at all, so I suspect it does not support
postscript.

piet@cs.ruu.nl (Piet van Oostrum) (11/23/90)

CW> Specials are normally passed on the dvi-driver for your
CW> particular printer. My emtex distribution did not include
CW> a postscript driver at all, so I suspect it does not support
CW> postscript.

The newest version of dvips (available from labrea) works together with emtex.
--
Piet van Oostrum <piet@cs.ruu.nl>