[comp.text.tex] AmigaTeX PD Disks.

david@dogmelb.dog.oz.au (David Le Blanc) (01/21/91)

I am looking for a program, found on an AmigaTeX PD disk called
TeXF, for converting TeX fonts to Amiga Fonts.

Does anyone knows where this program, or any other program on the
AmigaTeX PD disks are available for fetchfile/ftp? If so, please mail.
I would rather avoid the $12/disk charge of ordering the disks, when
most of the disk contents are available on Fish for free!

Cheers.
  David
--
Email: david@dogmelb.dog@munnari.oz    |    Division of Geomechanics,
TEL.   (03) 881 1355                   |    CSIRO, P.O. Box 54

rusty@steelmill.cs.umd.edu (Rusty Haddock) (01/22/91)

In article <149@dogmelb.dog.oz.au> david@dogmelb.dog.oz.au (David Le Blanc) writes:
   >I am looking for a program, found on an AmigaTeX PD disk called
   >TeXF, for converting TeX fonts to Amiga Fonts.

Check out Fish disk #135.  It contains said program plus 78 TeX fonts to
boot.  Here's the listing from the Aquarium database:

    TeXF                Fish# 135
    A selection of 78 TeX fonts, with a conversion
    program to convert them to Amiga fonts.  There
    are 22 different fonts at various sizes, ranging
    from 15 pixels high to more than 150 pixels.
    The conversion program can also be used with
    the fonts distributed with AmigaTeX, yielding
    an additional 1000 or so more fonts for use
    with other Amiga programs.  Version 2.5,
    binary only.
    Author:  Ali Ozer

   >Does anyone knows where this program, or any other program on the
   >AmigaTeX PD disks are available for fetchfile/ftp? If so, please mail.
   >I would rather avoid the $12/disk charge of ordering the disks, when
   >most of the disk contents are available on Fish for free!

Check out ``ux1.cso.uiuc.edu''.

	-Rusty-
--
Rusty Haddock / CompSci Dept		DOMAIN:	rusty@mimsy.cs.umd.edu
University of Maryland		PATH:	{uunet,rutgers}!mimsy!rusty