[comp.text.tex] Hebrew Fonts

maschler@VMS.HUJI.AC.IL (MICHAEL MASCHLER) (10/26/90)

We want to obtain a complete set of Hebrew fonts (regular, bf, it, sl, tt) for
use with various systems. I would like to know if such a set exists, and if
so  how can it be retrieved. Also, I would like to know whom to approach
if I want such fonts translated from a graphical drawing to metafont.

I also want to know if there exists TeXXeT that works on a pc.

Thanks in advance,

Michael Maschler

mayil@atc1.UUCP (S. P. Mayil) (12/11/90)

Hi,

I need to use Hebrew fonts.  I need this for TeX (preferably metafont
sources) and other DTPs like FrameMaker.

Also, if you have used any non-Latin fonts in DTP systems
(especially FrameMaker), I would like to hear from you.

Thanks.

S. P. Mayil
Advanced Tech. Center
22982 Mill Creek Dr, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Phone: (714) 583-9119  FAX: (714) 583-9213
Internet: mayil@atc.com

karla@Shiva.COM (Karla Shapiro) (12/12/90)

In article <117@atc1.UUCP> mayil@atc1.UUCP (S. P. Mayil) writes:
>Hi,
>
>I need to use Hebrew fonts.  I need this for TeX (preferably metafont
>sources) and other DTPs like FrameMaker.

I also need some for the Mac (PM 4 and Word 4)
Any suggestions will be welcomed.

thanks

karla

karla@shiva.com

xray@endor.uucp (xray group) (02/06/91)

I know this is something of a FAQ, but I'm looking for a good Hebrew TeX
font.  I've already looked at the one on ymir, (Jacques Goldberg's, 1988,
version 2), and find it not quite suitable.  I need a version which has
the vowels and other diacriticals.  Does anyone out there know of any
such version available?  Please respond via e-mail; I usually don't read
this group.

Thanks!

Seth