[comp.text.tex] Stanford CWEB report information

bhagwan@topgun.UUCP (Allen McPherson) (02/13/91)

In article <9729@pitt.UUCP> jonathan@cs.pitt.edu (Jonathan Eunice) writes:
>|  ...  However, I just saw news of a new Stanford University report
>|  on CWEB by Knuth himself!  I don't have access to it here in England
>|  (yet), so I don't know if Knuth is now supporting CWEB or if he wrote
>|  his own from scratch.

	I phoned Stanford and there is such a report. "CWEB User Manual -
	CWEB System of Structured Documentation", by Knuth, dated Oct. 90.
	Mail $20 to:

		Stanford University
		Computer Science Department
		Attn: Publications
		Bldg: 460, Rm: 206
		Stanford, CA   94305

	I am hoping Prof. Knuth did some typographic work on C. I have
	seen no mention of this in Tugboat though. Anyone know the status
	of this software?

--
Allen L. McPherson               Member Holstein Aerobatic Club
Los Alamos National Laboratory   Advanced Graphics and Parallel Systems