[comp.text.tex] dvi2ps with psfig and eepic specials

ccsupeh@prism.gatech.EDU (Eric Hoffman) (02/18/91)

The title tells you everything. I am looking for a version of dvi2ps/dvips
which would accept and translate \specials command from psfig and eepic...

Thanks,

Eric

cheung@mathcs.emory.edu (Shun Yan Cheung) (02/19/91)

In article <22273@hydra.gatech.EDU> ccsupeh@prism.gatech.EDU (Eric Hoffman) writes:
>The title tells you everything. I am looking for a version of dvi2ps/dvips
>which would accept and translate \specials command from psfig and eepic...

What you need is dvi3ps and here is where you can get it:

Subject: Supplementary TeX information
From: raymond@brahms.berkeley.edu (Raymond Chen)

dvi3ps          pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu
                                        merge of several dvi2ps versions,
                                        by Kevin Coombes

dvi3ps          stag.math.lsa.umich.edu merge of serveral dvi2ps versions,
                35.24.64.23             by Kevin Coombes, ./pub/kevin
                                        Version 3.3 (1 May 1990).

dvi3ps          tut.cis.ohio-state.edu  merge of several dvi2ps versions,
                                        by Kevin Coombes

--
Shun Yan Cheung     |  cheung@mathcs.emory.edu                  Internet
Emory University    |  cheung@emory.bitnet			BITNET