[comp.text.tex] Standards files on ymir

green@vis.toronto.edu (Anthony Thomas Green) (03/04/91)

I am interested in printing the standards files found on ymir (DVI.TEX,
PK.TEX, etc..) but I have no idea which supplimentary files I need to
do the job. These files don't explicitly \input anything, yet there
are many commands that I need defined in order to process them.

Does anybody know?

Thanks!

Anthony Green
green@vis.toronto.edu

dhosek@euler.claremont.edu (Don Hosek) (03/07/91)

In article <91Mar4.075546est.8402@orasis.vis.toronto.edu>, green@vis.toronto.edu (Anthony Thomas Green) writes:
> I am interested in printing the standards files found on ymir (DVI.TEX,
> PK.TEX, etc..) but I have no idea which supplimentary files I need to
> do the job. These files don't explicitly \input anything, yet there
> are many commands that I need defined in order to process them.

Those files are read as appendices to level-0-draft.tex which inputs the
necessary files.

-dh

---
Don Hosek   To retrieve files from ymir via the    | dhosek@ymir.claremont.edu
            mailserver, send a message to          | Quixote TeX Consulting
            mailserv@ymir.claremont.edu with a     | 714-625-0147
            line saying send [DIRECTORY]FILENAME
            where DIRECTORY is the FTP directory (sans "anonymous") and
            FILENAME is the filename, e.g. "send [tex]00readme.txt". There is
            a list of files in each directory under the name 00files.txt
            Binary files are not available by this technique.