[comp.text.tex] Looking for dvityp

rmm20@ccc.amdahl.com (Robert Mitchell) (03/08/91)

In article <1991Mar5.152537.23987@fel.tno.nl> jsgn3@fel.tno.nl (Jos Groot) writes:
>Does anyone know where I can find the `dvityp' or `dvitype' DVI
>translator that produces human-readable output ? Thanks in advance.
>

>--
>Jos Groot (jos.groot@fel.tno.nl)
>Physics and Electronics Laboratory FEL-TNO
>P.O.box 96864
>2509 JG  the Hague

DVITYPE is available in the web2c distribution available
for ftp from labrea.stanford.edu.
To call its output human readable is stretching things a bit,
unless you are looking for a dump of a dvi file.
DVITTY produces ASCII output, and a Pascal version
is available in DVIWARE from the same site.

My problem is that I have been unable to convince the WEB2C translator
to convert dvitype.p into C.
Does anyone have a C version they could send me??
I am Pascal-less...

 - Thanks - Robert Mitchell--
UUCP:  rmm20@juts.ccc.amdahl.com
DDD:   408-746-8491
USPS:  Amdahl Corp.  M/S 205,  1250 E. Arques Av,  Sunnyvale, CA 94086
BIX:   bobmitchell

In article <b4bg020W05UN01@JUTS.ccc.amdahl.com> rmm20@JUTS.ccc.amdahl.com (Robert Mitchell) writes:
>In article <1991Mar5.152537.23987@fel.tno.nl> jsgn3@fel.tno.nl (Jos Groot) writes:
>>Does anyone know where I can find the `dvityp' or `dvitype' DVI

Sorry, now I am doing it... I meant that I have dvitty.p,
and am looking for a C version... - Thanks - Robert Mitchell