[comp.text.tex] TeX mailing list

CVL@VAX01.AMS.COM (Charlotte Laurendeau) (03/02/91)

Jiri
Anyone wishing to be put on the TUG mailing list needs to
send their name, address, phone, and fax (if applicable)
to me and I will see that they get added to our mailing
list.  An introduction packet will be mailed within a
week of sending the info.  The packet includes a membership
form (of course!), order form, and information about our
services and TUGboat.  Thank you for your interest!
charlotte
-------

ZLATUSKA@CSPUNI12.BITNET (Jiri Zlatuska) (03/02/91)

Could you, please, include me to the TUG mailing list? Thanks,
                                          Jiri Zlatuska
                            Institute of Computer Science, U of Brno, CS

wangc@CPSC.UCALGARY.CA (Carol Wang) (03/04/91)

i'd like to join!  8)

name: Carol Wang

address:
Dept. of Computer Science
University of Calgary
2500 University Drive N.W.
Calgary, AB
T2N 1N4

phone:
(403) 220-7685 (W)
      239-4149 (H)

email:
wangc@cpsc.UCalgary.CA

department fax:
(403) 284-4707

thanx,
        carol

sutela@UTU.FI (Kari Sutela) (03/04/91)

In comp.text.tex you write:

>Anyone wishing to be put on the TUG mailing list needs to
>send their name, address, phone, and fax (if applicable)
>to me and I will see that they get added to our mailing
>list.

Please, put me on the TUG mailing list.  My address is:

    Kari Sutela
    Vaha Hameenkatu 7b 38
    20500 Turku
    Finland, Europe

My phone number is +358-21-319969.

--
Kari Sutela    sutela@polaris.utu.fi

GUTEST8@BLEKUL11.BITNET (Ives Aerts) (03/04/91)

Here's my name and address (I hope living abroad isn't a problem)

Ives Aerts
Bareelstr. 36
B-2300 Turnhout
Belgium, Europe

Thanx in advance...

      Ives Aerts           |          IBM definition SY-34378
GUTEST8@BLEKUL11.BITNET    |   A signature consists of sequences of
gutest8@cc1.kuleuven.ac.be | non-blank characters separated by blanks.

CVL@MATH.AMS.COM (Charlotte Laurendeau) (03/04/91)

I would jbe happy to have Teresa send info on TUG.
Just need a complete address to send the packet to.
Included in the packet will be a membership application.
charlotte
-------

kenm@MACCS.DCSS.MCMASTER.CA ("...Jose") (03/05/91)

        Pardon my ignorance, but what is the TUG mailing list?

                        ....Ken

".sig quotes are dippy"|Kenneth C. Moyle          kenm@maccs.dcss.mcmaster.ca
 - Kenneth C. Moyle    |Department of Biochemistry     MOYLEK@MCMASTER.BITNET
                       |McMaster University       ...!uunet!mnetor!maccs!kenm

GOUVEA@HUMA1.BITNET (03/07/91)

Could you please add my name?

Fernando Q. Gouv\^ea
Queen's University
Kingston, ON  K7L 3N6
Canada

Phone (613)545-2422
      (613)546-2048

Email gouvea@heac.mast.queensu.ca

sepa@UNCANET.BITNET (Michael Sepa) (03/07/91)

 Although I am at the University of Calgary (Canada) please use my
 home address:

        Michael Sepa
        9424 Allison Dr. S.E.
        Calgary, Alberta
        Canada
        T2J 1B5

 Thanx a lot!

kolb@KUB.NL (03/08/91)

In article <667854274.0.CVL@VAX01.AMS.COM> you write:

|> Anyone wishing to be put on the TUG mailing list needs to
|> send their name, address, phone, and fax (if applicable)
|> to me and I will see that they get added to our mailing
|> list.

I'd be grateful if you'd add me, too. Best, ...hap

 hans-peter kolb                                            kolb@kub.nl
 Computational Linguistics                          kolb@htikub5.bitnet
 Tilburg University (KUB)                                P.O.Box 90 153
 The Netherlands                                     NL-5000 LE Tilburg

sdawalt@VALHALLA.CS.WRIGHT.EDU (03/08/91)

  I have often wanted to find out more about TUG and TUGboat.  Please send
the information packet to the address listed below.  Thanks!

  Shane A. Dawalt
  7059 Tall Timber Trail
  Enon, OH  45323-1557

  Phone: (home) 513-864-2407, (work) 513-873-3308
  email: sdawalt@cs.wright.edu