[comp.text.tex] For Sale: King Size Water Bed and Wall Unit

jmontagu@Micrognosis.los-gatos.CA.US (Julie Montague) (03/13/91)

I have a king size water bed for sale for around $25 bucks.  It is an
older one, but is in good condition.  Brand New heater, frame is basic
with cushion pads around bed.

I also have an oak entertainment center for sale.  I paid around $1500
for it about 5 years ago.  I've bought a new house, and it is just too
big to fit in it.

I has lights in the top, and glasss doors and is all tirimmed in brass.
I have no idea what to sell it for, so if you come and see it and like
it, let me know what your willing to sell it for I mean buy it for.

You can call me at 408-399-4021 at work or 415-797-9957 at work.

I also have an arch lamp, one that comes from behind the couch, and
stands about 6 feet tall, it is also oak and brass, and has a white shade.
All are in good condition, but cannot fit into my new house.

Need to get rid of all by April 1.

Will seell all cheap so I don't have to move them!!!DterR
I also have a oak, brass and glass wall unit, (entertainment cent)

kludge@grissom.larc.nasa.gov ( Scott Dorsey) (03/13/91)

In article <301@miccal.CAMPBELL.CA.US> jmontagu@miccal.UUCP (Julie Montague) writes:
>I have a king size water bed for sale for around $25 bucks.  It is an
>older one, but is in good condition.  Brand New heater, frame is basic
>with cushion pads around bed.

Yes, but what kind of NFS performance does it have?
--scott