[comp.text.tex] Math symbol font

barry@reed.UUCP (Barry Smith) (03/24/91)

In article <1991Mar19.013622.6266@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> mcdonald@aries.scs.uiuc.edu (Doug McDonald) writes:
>We are looking for a Postscript font that can be used on a Mac so we
>can generate math symbols and certain math letters. The "symbol"
>font is not enough. We would really like something that has all the symbols
>that the TeX fonts do.

A commercial PostScript Type 1 implementation of Computer Modern is available
for the Macintosh and for the PC (Adobe Type Manager compatible) from Blue
Sky Research, Portland, Oregon.  The current set (version 0.9) includes 40
faces, including all the symbol faces; the version 1.0 set will include all
75 Computer Modern faces.  For further information:

 Blue Sky Research
 534 SW Third Avenue
 Portland, Oregon 97204 USA
 800/622-8398, 503/222-9571