[comp.text.tex] Haralambous' Gothic fonts

gwp@hss.caltech.edu (G. W. Pigman III) (04/02/91)

Does anyone know how to obtain (preferably by anonymous ftp) Yannis
Haralambous' Gothic fonts (described in TUGboat 12.1)?  I can't seem
to find them at Aston or ymir.claremont.edu, and mail to
yannis@frcitl71.bitnet bounces back.

-Mac Pigman
gwp@dido.caltech.edu
pigman@caltech.bitnet
-Mac Pigman
gwp@dido.caltech.edu
pigman@caltech.bitnet

dhosek@euler.claremont.edu (Don Hosek) (04/02/91)

In article <gwp.670523866@hss>, gwp@hss.caltech.edu (G. W. Pigman III) writes:
> Does anyone know how to obtain (preferably by anonymous ftp) Yannis
> Haralambous' Gothic fonts (described in TUGboat 12.1)?  I can't seem
> to find them at Aston or ymir.claremont.edu, and mail to
> yannis@frcitl71.bitnet bounces back.

Foreign language fonts live in subdirectories of
[anonymous.tex.babel]. In this particular case, the directories
are as follows:
 [anonymous.tex.babel.german.fonts-yfrak]
 [anonymous.tex.babel.german.fonts-ygoth]
 [anonymous.tex.babel.german.fonts-yinit]
 [anonymous.tex.babel.german.fonts-yswab]

-dh

--
Don Hosek                  | To retrieve files from ymir via the mailserver,
dhosek@ymir.claremont.edu  | send a message to mailserv@ymir.claremont.edu