This message is directed to

		GRYWALSKI@idicl1.idi.battelle.org ...

				or

	        anyone at idicl1.idi.battelle.org

uninterested parties should hit 'n' *** NOW ***

My appologies for using net bandwidth but I can't get through via e-mail to
GRYWALSKI to tell him/her that he/she is killing our system with mail.

GRYWALSKI or anyone else at idi.battelle.ord ...

	So far I have received almost 80 copies of the following messages. We
	suspect that it causing our mailer daemon to core dump which has
	happended more times than I can count.

	If you can't stop the messages, talk to your system administrator. I
	can do nothing at this end to stop them.

	Note that every copy of this message I get is dated either April 1
	09:53 or April 1 15:20.

	***				 ***
	***				 ***
	*** DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE MAIL ***
	***				 ***
	***				 ***

*** start of msg 1 ***

rcvdfrom bclcl1.im.battelle.org
with SMTP
from <GRYWALSKI@IDICL1.IDI.BATTELLE.ORG>
to <farkas@eecg.toronto.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 91 09:49 EST
From: GRYWALSKI@IDICL1.IDI.BATTELLE.ORG
Subject: Re: Thesaurus ... public domain on-line version availaR9v'
To: farkas@eecg.toronto.edu
Message

*** end of msg 1 start of msg 2 ***

From IDICL1.IDI.BATTELLE.ORG!GRYWALSKI Mon Apr  1 16:13:58 1991
Date:	Mon, 1 Apr 91 15:17:00 EST
From:	GRYWALSKI@IDICL1.IDI.BATTELLE.ORG
Subject: Please forward me any responces you get to your thesaurus post?
To:	farkas@eecg.toronto.edu

*** end of msg 2 ***

grywalski@idicl1.idi.battelle.org (04/03/91)

In article <1991Apr2.191759.5208@jarvis.csri.toronto.edu>, farkas@eecg.toronto.edu (Keith I. Farkas) writes:

> GRYWALSKI or anyone else at idi.battelle.ord ...
>
> 	So far I have received almost 80 copies of the following messages. We
> 	suspect that it causing our mailer daemon to core dump which has
> 	happended more times than I can count.
>
> 	If you can't stop the messages, talk to your system administrator. I
> 	can do nothing at this end to stop them.

	I have talked to our system administrator and the messages in question
	no longer reside on our system.  We have also contacted our mail
	feed (BATTELLE.ORG) to check their system.  Sorry for all the trouble
	I have caused.  If anyone out their in "net land" has any suggestions
	they would be greatly appreciated.
--
* Roger Grywalski - Software Developer  |   GRYWALSKI@IDICL1.IDI.BATTELLE.ORG
* Information Dimensions Inc.           |