[comp.text.tex] "My" VMS port of DVIPS

goathunter@WKUVX1.BITNET ("Hunter Goatley, WKU") (04/06/91)

In George's announcement about DVIPS v5.47 being available from FILESERV@SHSU,
he mentioned that I'm the one who ported it to VMS.  I actually did precious
little to that version---I made it work with the DECUS TeX collection and
fixed a couple of bugs, but the actual port to VMS was done by Xev Gittler,
of GTE Laboratories (I think).

Just wanted to give credit where credit was due....

Hunter
----
Hunter Goatley, WKU, goathunter@wkuvx1.bitnet, 502-745-5251

nieland_t@kahuna.asd-yf.wpafb.af.mil (04/11/91)

--

There is extensive work being done on DVIPS to make it work with the DECUS TeX
Collection.  There have been a number of people working on it to get it to

The version on the February 1991 Tape has some problems that are still being
worked out.  Watch for another update on the Spring 1991 Symposium Tapes.  (I
will also try to make it available via a File Server.)

Ted Nieland				nieland_t@kahuna.asd-yf.wpafb.af.mil
Control Data Corporation		nieland@dayfac.cdc.com
(513) 427-6355				ted@nieland.dayton.oh.us