[comp.text.tex] Flowcharts in TeX/LaTeX..

david@dogmelb.dog.oz.au (David Le Blanc) (04/26/91)

Does anybody know of a set of macros or a style to make flowcharts
in (La)TeX?

   Thanks.
      David.

marty@puppsr.Princeton.EDU (Marty Ryba) (04/26/91)

In article <170@dogmelb.dog.oz.au>, david@dogmelb.dog.oz.au (David Le Blanc) writes:
> Does anybody know of a set of macros or a style to make flowcharts
> in (La)TeX?

I used Xfig (or Fig if you have SunView) to do them.  The resulting Fig code
can be directly converted to LaTeX picture environment commands.  If you want,
the fig2dev translator also supports epic, eepic, PicTeX, and PostScript
conversion.  Look in friendly neighborhood comp.sources.x archives.

Good luck!
--
Marty Ryba                    | slave physics grad student (not much longer!)
Princeton University          | They don't care if I exist,