[comp.text.tex] Changebar Style Needed

damrau@sscux1.ssc.gov (Jackie Damrau) (04/24/91)

I need a changebar style for LaTeX.  I have checked out the
changebar.sty file available from ymir.claremont.edu, but it is written
for an LN03.  I need one that will work on an Imagen 6320 running either
Arbortext's DVIPS or Northlake's T2 software.

If anyone has this, please let me know where I can get it or send it to
me.  If not, can anyone give me suggestions on how to doctor the ymir
version to work with either of the packages described above.

Thanks.

--
Jackie Damrau, SSC Laboratory
Computer Operations Group, MS-1011,

braams@pttrnl.nl (Johannes L. Braams) (05/04/91)

In article <1991Apr23.192437.11972@sunova.ssc.gov>, damrau@sscux1.ssc.gov
(Jackie Damrau) writes:
> I need a changebar style for LaTeX.  I have checked out the
> changebar.sty file available from ymir.claremont.edu, but it is written
> for an LN03.  I need one that will work on an Imagen 6320 running either
> Arbortext's DVIPS or Northlake's T2 software.

	On LISTSERV@HEARN you will find a modified version of the file
	you mention. It works with LN03, DVIps by Rokicki and DVI2PS by
	James Clark. I suppose adapting it to Arbortexts DVIps should
	be fairly straight forward as all \special commands are now
	located in one position.
--

	Johannes Braams

PTT Research Neher Laboratorium,        P.O. box 421,
2260 AK Leidschendam,                   The Netherlands.
Phone    : +31 70 3325051               E-mail : JL_Braams@pttrnl.nl