[comp.text.tex] ltugboat.sty

cheung@mathcs.emory.edu (Shun Yan Cheung) (05/03/91)

I was trying to latex the documents of multicol and latex could not
find the style `ltugboat'. Can anyone direct me to an ftp site
or send me this style file. Thanks.
--
Shun Yan Cheung     |  cheung@mathcs.emory.edu                  Internet
Emory University    |  cheung@emory.bitnet			BITNET

texinfo1@rusmv1.rus.uni-stuttgart.de (Rainer Schoepf) (05/06/91)

In article <7424@emory.mathcs.emory.edu> cheung@mathcs.emory.edu (Shun Yan Cheung) writes:
>I was trying to latex the documents of multicol and latex could not
>find the style `ltugboat'. Can anyone direct me to an ftp site
>or send me this style file. Thanks.
>--

If ltugboat.sty is not included in the multicol package, then you have an old
version. The first thing you should do is to get a new one. Try one of the
following FTP servers:

ymir.claremont.edu (134.173.4.23)
rusmv1.rus.uni-stuttgart.de (129.69.1.12)

   Dr. Rainer Sch"opf
   DANTE Koordinator f"ur Server
   Konrad-Zuse-Zentrum                       ,,Ich mag es nicht, wenn
    fuer Informationstechnik Berlin            sich die Dinge so frueh
   Heilbronner Strasse 10                      am Morgen schon so
   D-1000 Berlin 31                            dynamisch entwickeln!''
   Federal Republic of Germany
   <Schoepf@sc.ZIB-Berlin.de> oder <Schoepf@sc.ZIB-Berlin.dbp.de>