[comp.text.tex] RevTeX 2.0 --- where is it?

glenn@suphys.physics.su.OZ.AU (Glenn Geers) (05/31/91)

Hi,
	would someone be kind enough to tell me where I can find the RevTeX
2.0 macro set.

Thanks in advance,
	Glenn

Glenn Geers                       | "So when it's over,
                                  |  we're back to people.
Department of Theoretical Physics |  Just to prove that human touch
The University of Sydney          |  can have no equal."
Sydney NSW 2006 Australia         |  - Basia Trzetrzelewska, 'Prime Time TV'

Phone: +61 2 692-3241 (voice)     |_________________________________________
       +61 2 660-2903 (fax)       |

glenn@qed.physics.su.oz.au        | #include <standard_disclaimer.h>

mako@uihepa.hep.uiuc.edu ("Makoto Shimojima, Univ of Tsukuba/CDF") (05/31/91)

RevTeX V2.0 is available directly from APS by mailing to

	wbytex@apsedoff.bitnet

and/or from Labrea via anonymous ftp at:

	labrea.stanford.edu [36.8.0.47]

						mako
--
Makoto Shimojima

Location    DECnet/ESnet  Bitnet         Internet
UoTsukuba:  UTKBP::MAKO   -N/A-          mako@utkbp.dnet%kekux.kek.jp
KEK:        KEKVAX::MAKO  MAKO@JPNKEKVX  mako@kekvax.kek.jp
UoIllinois: UIHEP::MAKO   MAKO@UIUCHEPG  mako@uihepa.hep.uiuc.edu
Fermilab:   FNAL::MAKO    MAKO@FNAL      mako@fnal.fnal.gov

mako@uihepa.hep.uiuc.edu ("Makoto Shimojima, Univ of Tsukuba/CDF") (06/01/91)

I wrote:
>RevTeX V2.0 is available directly from APS by mailing to
>
>	wbytex@apsedoff.bitnet
>
>and/or from Labrea via anonymous ftp at:
>
>	labrea.stanford.edu [36.8.0.47]

Well, the above two addresses were what I saw in comp.text.tex
and I obtained my copy from Labrea, so I do not know much about
the APS (American Physical Society) address... Sorry for the
confusion. From the README file, it seems the current maintainer
of the package is

        Peggy Sutherland
        APS Liaison Office,
        500 Sunnyside Boulevard,
        Woodbury, NY 11797

        Bitnet: mis@apsedoff.
        Voice : (516) 349-7800, ext 479
						mako

P.S. RevTeX is a set of LaTeX macros suitable for Physical Review
     submission.