[comp.text.tex] Wanted: oz.sty or zed.sty for Z specifications in LaTeX

devet@wsinis04.info.win.tue.nl (Arjan de Vet) (05/28/91)

I read in a paper that there are two public domain style files for
typesetting Z specifications, called oz.sty (by Paul King) and zed.sty (by
J.M. Spivey). Does anybody know where I can get these files? Thanks in
advance.

Arjan

--
Arjan de Vet                         | E-mail : devet@win.tue.nl
Dept. of Math. and Computing Science | tel: + 31 40 473705

king@cs.uq.oz.au (Paul King) (05/29/91)

devet@wsinis04.info.win.tue.nl (Arjan de Vet) writes:

>I read in a paper that there are two public domain style files for
>typesetting Z specifications, called oz.sty (by Paul King) and zed.sty (by
>J.M. Spivey). Does anybody know where I can get these files? Thanks in
>advance.

>Arjan

I am happy to email you the oz.sty macros for Z and Object-Z.
I can also send you Version 1 of the Object-Z reference manual.

You may also like to consider purchasing the fuzz package (which includes
fuzz.sty -- an alternative to zed.sty which has its own fonts).  It is
available from Mike Spivey who can be contacted at:
	mike@prg.oxford.ac.uk
The fuzz package comes with a type checker for Z.

Cheers, Paul.
--
Paul King							       _--_|\
Dept. of Computer Science, Univ. of Queensland			      /      X

bowen@prg.ox.ac.uk (Jonathan Bowen) (06/03/91)

In article <1957@svin02.info.win.tue.nl> devet@info.win.tue.nl writes:

>I read in a paper that there are two public domain style files for
>typesetting Z specifications, called oz.sty (by Paul King) and zed.sty (by
>J.M. Spivey). Does anybody know where I can get these files? Thanks in
>advance.

These (and other Z-related files) are available from the archive server
at Oxford:

LaTeX document preparation support:

fuzz            Order form for "fuzz" Z style for LaTeX + type-checker
zed.sty         A LaTeX style option for writing Z documents
zguide.tex      A guide to the above style
oz.sty          A LaTeX style option for writing Z & Object-Z documents
oz.tex          A guide to the above style
threecolumn.sty A style option used by "oz.tex" (if you don't have it)

foil.sty        A LaTeX style for overhead projector foils
zedfoil.sty     A LaTeX style option for Z overhead projector foils
foil.tex        An example of using the above two style files

For detailed information on how to access the PRG archive
server, send a message containing the command "help" to
<archive-server@prg.oxford.ac.uk>.  Alternatively, send a command
of "send z zed.sty zguide.tex" (for example) to the same address.
The command "index z" will return a list of all the Z-related
files on the server.

If anyone is willing to make these (and other Z-related files)
available via FTP, please contact me. Unfortunately we cannot
afford direct Internet access at the moment. Alternatively, if
anyone would like to send us a cheque ...  :-)

--
Jonathan Bowen, <Jonathan.Bowen@prg.oxford.ac.uk>
Oxford University Computing Laboratory.